Your Shopping Cart is Empty.
If you already have an account with us, please Sign In.
Your Wishlist is empty.
Feel free to add items into your Wishlist.
New customer? Join Us.
My Product Reviews
*This product is currently Out of Stock.
Add Your Review
Out of stock
It will meet the requirement of quickly shooting for panoramic photographers. This Indexing rotator components is made by high precise machined from imported premium quality aircraft aluminum. We use sophisticated CNC machining equipment through excellent manufacturing process and strict quality control to cast out this product. It has combined high precision, ease of using, compactness, light weight and durability Suitable for lens ranging from ultra wide angle lenses.
1. All-metal material, CNC precision machining, surface anode anti-oxidation treatment.
2. Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation, laser engraved index marks.
3. Two knobs for locking top platform and panning base rotation.
4. Installed the Arca-Swiss standard dovetail on the top or on the bottom, can be usd for professional panoramic shooting.
5. Ideal for making HDR (High-Dynamic Range) panorama.
6. When install this indexing rotator onto a tripod, you can also use as a normal panning base.
7. Complete set of 4 detent interval options, include: 8 (45 stops), 12 (30 stops), 15 (24 stops), 18 (20 stops) .
Material: Alloy Aluminum
Color: Matt Black
Mounting Screw: 1/4"
Bottom thread: 3/8"
November 5, 2018
You have no recently viewed products.
After viewing product detail pages or search results, look here to find an easy way to go back to pages you are interested in.
Recommended: You may like these products
Be the first to review