Your Shopping Cart is Empty.
If you already have an account with us, please Sign In.
Your Wishlist is empty.
Feel free to add items into your Wishlist.
New customer? Join Us.
My Product Reviews
*This product is currently Out of Stock.
Be the first to review this product
Out of stock
The Fluke T5 Electrical Testers let you check voltage, continuity and current with one compact tool. With the T5, all you have to do is select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the rest. OpenJaw™ current lets you check current up to 100 A - without breaking the circuit. Its tough test leads stow neatly in the back of the tester, making it easy to tote the T5 in your tool pouch. Detachable SlimReach™ test probes are customized for national electrical standards. The test leads accept optional accessories such as clips and specialty probes. The optional H5 holster lets you clip the T5 onto your belt. Also available in a 600 V model.
1. Automatically measures volts AC and volts DC with precise digital resolution.
2. Displays resistance to 1000 Ω.
3. Easy and accurate OpenJaw™ current measurement.
4. Continuity beeper.
5. Compact design with neat probe storage.
6. Rugged enough to withstand a 10 ft (3 m) drop.
7. Detachable SlimReach™ probe tips are customized for national electrical standards.
8. Test leads accept Fluke accessory test clips.
9. 1000 V model.
10. Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester.
11. Auto off mode to conserve battery life.
12. Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads.
Continuity Beeper: Threshold On at < 25 Ω, off at > 400 Ω.
Volts Indicator LED: Threshold Guaranteed on by 30 V AC.
Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C.
Storage Temperature: -30°C to 60°C.
Humidity (Without Condensation): 0% to 95% (5°C to 30°C); 0% to 75% (30°C to 40°C); 0% to 45% (40°C to 50°C).
Dust/Water Resistance: Yes.
Operating Altitude: 2000 m max.
Temperature Coefficient: 0.1 x (specified accuracy)/°C (< 18°C or > 28°C).
Overvoltage Category: 1000 V AC/DC, CAT III; 600 V AC/DC, CAT IV.
Agency Approvals: UL, CSA, and VDE.
Maximum Voltage: Between any terminal and earth ground.
Low Battery Indicator: Yes.
Current sensor opening: 12.9 mm.
Test leads Type: Heavy duty, flexible leads rated for 1000 V use; Field replaceable leads terminate in male shrouded banana plugs.
Probes: Two tips – one red, one black; Detachable Slim-Reach Test probe tips in one.
Styles: TP1 Slim Reach Test Probes.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
You have no recently viewed products.
After viewing product detail pages or search results, look here to find an easy way to go back to pages you are interested in.
Recommended: You may like these products
Be the first to review